Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunflowers and Blue

New Artwork Alert

by

Daniel Edmondson


click on any of the paintings to enlarge



















Detail of Brushstrokes-----Add a one of these frames $169----other frame styles available

Frames are hand crafted by the artist

This painting is a larger more resolved painting of a study posted a few weeks back...I love doing the smaller studies because the allow me to problem solve for the larger more complete paintings like this one. This process makes my painting experience more enjoyable and faster allowing me to keep the final price down a little lower.

"Sunflowers and Blue"

18x14 inches oil on Linen
$960 plus $22 shipping/ins








Want a little different painting email me about an inexpensive commission



To buy this painting click on "I want this painting" button and you will
be taken to a Secure Site: PayPal Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American
Express credit cards are accepted . You don't need a PayPal account you
buy this painting with a credit card through PayPal. If you prefer to send
a check email me.




Please Click to subscribe to my email newsletter and New Artwork Alerts


No comments: