Friday, April 4, 2008

Apricots and Blue: antique vase in cool color tones, with leaves on a vintage rug with red berries, cherries

New Artwork Alert

"Apricots and Blue"
14x16 inches oil on stretched Linen
This is a larger painting I did after doing a study (previously listed ) and this is my usual process: I use the smaller studies to problem solve then I do a bigger version taken to a higher degree of resolve. I do not normally post my larger pieces on my blog but I have had a few requests to see these larger paintings.
To see the 8x10 study Click here: Study in Blues and Orange


click on painting to enlarge

"Apricots and Blue"
14x16 inches oil on stretched Linen
$595 plus $18 shipping

SOLD

To buy this painting click on "I want that painting" button and you will be taken to a
Secure Site: PayPal. You don't need a paypal account you buy this painting
through PayPal. If you prefer to send a check email me. Monthly payment
payment plans also available.



Thanks For Looking


Please Click to subscribe to my email newsletter and New Artwork Alerts

No comments: