Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Holding on to Blue" Blue Violet Pansies Flowers in an Antique clay Vase

New Artwork Alert

click on painting to enlarge

"Holding on to Blue"
Note to color: the Blue/Violet of the Pansy is more of a violet color(and richer)in the painting than what is showing up on my computer monitor.
The camera never does my artwork justice...there are just too many beautiful little nuances that the sensitive marvelous human eye perceives and distinguishes but not the mechanical lens of a camera.

8x10 inches oil on panel
$275 Plus $12.50 Shipping
SOLD





Thanks For Looking


Please Click to subscribe to my email newsletter and New Artwork Alerts

3 comments:

Judith said...

Daniel, Welcome to Daily Painters, Your work is lovely .I can only imagine how beautiful the color is in nature. Best Wishes, Judith Anderson

Sheila Vaughan said...

Hi Daniel and welcome to the Daily Painters Gallery. I love the strong tonal values and colour harmonies in your paintings.

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

your still lifes are beautiful. I enjoy your work